Ok so it is a new year. Yay. 2019 is here and I thank God for that. I’m not even going to lie- I had a great 2018. I had lots of fun and I learnt a lot. For this new year, I have so many plans and ideas on how to spend it and it is so exciting. Nonetheless, I just want to share something quick with you all.
A few days before we entered 2019, I was talking to a friend and she mentioned how she is really looking forward to enjoying the blessings of God in 2019. So I asked her to explain further and she said that in this new year- she does not want to waste time worrying about anything or anyone but rather she wants to see everyone and everything in her life as blessings from God and just enjoy them all.
When she said this I was like this is so true because most of the time we get so caught up in praying for the things we don’t have that even when God gives us something we don’t see it. So me being me, when I went to church on new year’s eve, among the many things I prayed for this year- I said to God: “Father, above everything- help me to enjoy all the blessings you have/will put in my life this year.
So this is my ultimate advise to you in this new year 2019- enjoy every single blessing from God.
- Enjoy the blessings of the gift of life.
- Enjoy the blessings of your parents and siblings being alive and well.
- Enjoy the blessings of having a job or being able to apply for one of your choice.
- Enjoy the blessings of your marriage.
- Enjoy the blessings of having a relationship with God.
- Enjoy the blessings of having access to the word of God.
- Enjoy the blessings of friendships.
- Enjoy the blessings of having money and being able to give to others.
- Enjoy the blessings of being able to come up with mind-blowing ideas and solutions.
Just enjoy knowing Christ and being in a relationship with Him and getting all these many blessings from Him and being a blessing to others.
Just enjoy your life this year! HAPPY NEW YEAR.